Using dividends to accelerate investment returns.
Today's top yield:
Unilever Q1 2012 Results - dividend increased 8%
Thursday, 26 April 2012
First quarter highlights
- Turnover increased by 11.9% to €12.1 billion
- Underlying sales growth 8.4% with emerging markets up 11.9% and developed markets up 4.2%; all categories contributing to growth
- Underlying volume growth 3.5%, pricing up 4.7%
- Acquisitions net of disposals contributed 2.7% to turnover;Alberto Culver brands performing well and Concern Kalina integration on track
- Quarterly dividend up 8% to €0.243
You are using an outdated web browser, this site may not function correctly. Please switch to a more modern browser.
Today's Top Yield
share today is yielding
This company is a household name and you'll be
to find out what it is.
Calculated using our unique formula to gain maximum yield from dividend paying shares in the FTSE100 and FTSE250.
To find out what the share is, and which other companies are performing top in
Sign up now for a free trial